WorldPeace commentary on the news : 2002
Return to John WorldPeace for President of the United
- December 31, 2002 Israel is an exclusive racist Jewish state with little
interest in real democracy
- December 31, 2002 The United States may be the world's greatest conventional
military power but the lessons of Vietnam, where determined communists sent
Americans packing, is about to be played out again on a global stage with
suicidal terrorists playing
- December 30, 2002 Bush and Cheney stood up to the rest of the world and
refused to reduce the cost of TB, AIDS and Malaria drugs. America was the
only country to refuse to relax global patents on these pandemic drugs in
continuing Bush's brand of compassionate conservatism.
The Creation of Adam
The Sistine Chapel
Was our God a visiting alien or The
Supreme Being or more or less?
Christmas message of Jesus. "I am the poor, I am the sick and I
am the victim of unjust wars. What you do to others, you do to me.
At the end of your life, will you be able to say you were a part of the global
solution or a part of the problem. As you come to me at the end of your
life, will my tears be those of joy at your caring works and deeds or sadness
that you never understood that all you had was nothing more than a gift from me
to you; and one that you never felt a need to share."
In the middle of the Alps, in the
mountains of Switzerland, there is an ancient mystery. It is the "Kriegsloch"
the War-hole, a big hole of around 50 m in diameter (150 feet) in the middle of
the huge, almost vertical Giessbach glacier, on the well known Jungfrau mountain. This hole is almost always open!
However, the people
of the Valley of Waterfalls, the Lauterbrunnental, who have observed the hole
for many centuries say: "Whenever there is a war on this planet, the glacier closes this hole!"
- December 28, 2002 Cloning: Now that we are God, everything changes
- December 27, 2002 The
paradox: North Korea, one of the WarBush's axis of evil
powers, may end up stopping the insane invasion of Iraq ---- North Korea must be
laughing as it exposes little George's limited IQ
- December 26, 2002 Bush's platform of compassionate conservatism has given way to passionate
- December 26, 2002 Feedback regarding the scum of the earth living in the Middle East, Africa and
- December 24, 2002 Rumsfeld says the U S can fight and win two wars
simultaneously: unless China enters the war in North Korea
- December 22, 2002 Feedback regarding prayers for peace
- December 21, 2002 God prepares to rebuke George Bush and America for
breaching its sacred covenant to remain a light to the world
- December 20, 2002 Feedback regarding support for
- December 17, 2002 Global warming, AIDS and politics put 38 million
human beings at risk of
starvation in Africa. Where are the real Christians now that we need them?
- December 16, 2002 As the war in Iraq moves forward; Sean Penn visits Baghdad
and declares the truth; "the blood will be on the hands of all Americans".
- December 15, 2002 Bush: High tech bounty hunter
"I see in the near future a crisis
approaching that unnerves
me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country.
As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and
an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money
power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign . . .
until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic
is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the
safety of my country than ever before,
even in the midst of war."
- Republican President Abraham Lincoln, 1846
- December 13, 2002 Hunger as political tool
- December 13, 2002 Global warming contributes to increasing Malaria. And
Americans contribute substantially to global warming.
- December 13, 2002 Trent Lott: "It is a good thing there are no
niggers or mexicans in the United States Senate."
- December 12, 2002 Since the U S is pre-occupied with Iraq, the North Koreans
openly laugh at Bush and get back into their nuclear projects
- December 12, 2002 The oil tanker Prestige will only spill oil for the next
- December 12, 2002 King George is now ready to preemptively strike alleged
terrorists and terrorist nations
- December 12, 2002 US releases North Korean missiles headed for the Middle
- December 11, 2002 Feedback regarding George Bush
- December 11, 2002 Bush ready to use pre-emptive nuclear strikes against
- December 11, 2002 North Korea is shipping SCUD missiles to the Middle East
but Bush still believes that Iraq is the bigger threat to WorldPeace. You
see North Korea does not have that most important element of a terrorist nation:
- December 11, 2002 Carter accepts Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo: Bush
anticipates use of Nuclear Weapons in Iraq
- December 8, 2002 Take your children to the forest now, Bush just opened the
National forests to commercial pillaging
- December 8, 2002 Hate in the name of God
- December 8, 2002 Starvation prepares to harvest millions of lives worldwide
- December 7, 2002 The cost of war with Iraq will run from $17 billion to
- December 5, 2002 Little George has come up with a global warming study that
will ensure that nothing is done while he is president
- December 5, 2002 Global polling shows that respect for America and her
Imperialistic Capitalistic Democracy is withering
- December 4, 2002 Little George says it is OK to
assassinate Americans overseas who
are suspected of working for Al-Qaida
- December 3, 2002 Pro Israeli Jews in the Bush: ie, warmonger Paul
$200 billion to kill Saddam:
$2 billion to stop the
worldwide AIDS epidemic
4,000 die each day of AIDS
8,000 new HIV infections each day
George's advice, "Buy stock in the drug companies that make the AIDS
drugs. It is a good long term investment.
I guarantee it !"
"It's not like I know any of those
- December 1, 2002 To fight AIDS
is to fight terrorism; the terrifying numbers
- November 30, 2002 December 1, 2002, World AIDS
day. Drug companies sell life
for money: advocate pain, suffering and death for the poor. WWJD
- November 29, 2002 The abuse of religion: killing in the name of God
- November 29, 2002 Linkage: Iraq and Palestine
- November 28, 2002 George Bush, friend of business: disdainer of the
- November 28, 2002 Segregation (and racism) is alive and well in
America. So who cares if George kills some dark skinned Arabs or
- November 28, 2002 Terrorism just raised the stakes and woke up an arrogant
Sharon when it shot two missiles at an Israeli airliner. The skies are not
- November 27, 2002 The Bush exceptions relating to R J
- November 26, 2002 Peace is always a dirty word
- November 26, 2002 Five million people contracted the HIV virus this year
- November 26, 2002 As the internet grows in influence, reporters around the
world are being killed
- November 25, 2002 Texas Christians and Jews join forces at the first
rid the world of evil Muslims. United States Representative and Majority
Whip Tom DeLay
demonizes Muslims and along with Pastor John Hagge leads the first major Christian
rally in Bush's
coming Christian/Muslim war.
- November 24, 2002 AIDS: The fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse
- November 23, 2002 Bush applies the industrial pollution controls that did not
work in Texas to the nation
- November 22, 2002 Feedback regarding WorldPeace
- November 22, 2002 GAP clothing stores: Exploiters of the world's
- November 22, 2002 NATO: Like everything else with Warmonger Bush, its
about making money
- November 22, 2002 Miss World pageant offends Islam: over 100 die and 500 are
- November 21, 2002 Britain's nuclear waste has doubled since 1986 to 92 metric
tons. Not to worry, in about 50 thousand years it will be neutralized
- November 21, 2002 And the Palestinians continue to send suicide bombers to
kill Israelis. If they kill enough Israelis before the January elections,
maybe the Israelis will vote for peace. But I doubt it.
- November 20, 2002 Israel is again being given a choice of peace or war in
the coming January elections
- November 19, 2002 North Koreans starve in the last bastion of communism as the
world watches in apathy
- November 18, 2002 Colin Powell: the lesser Bush Hawk
- November 17, 2002 England like America has a lot of money invested in selling
arms all around the world. For America and England, war is good for the
- November 17, 2002 In Pakistan the women begin to assert themselves in the
- November 16, 2002 And the insane killing in Palestine goes on, and on, and
on. How much blood will be enough???
- November 14, 2002 33 Percent of Britons: George
Warmonger Bush poses a greater threat
to WorldPeace than Saddam Hussein !!! (The reality is that Bush is a
greater threat to WorldPeace than Adolph Hitler because Bush is about to start a
worldwide Christian / Muslim war when he invades Iraq.) The American flag, that most sacred symbol of truth
and justice, cannot be forever stained with the blood of an Iraqi invasion for
control of 112 billion barrels of oil.
- November 13, 2002 If Bush invades Iraq, who can doubt that Saddam will not
join forces with bin-Laden and launch an unprecedented terroristic attack on
American soil the same day?
- November 11, 2002 History of the oil companies in Iraq
- November 10, 2002 The little George battle plan for the invasion of Iraq battle
is revealed as Saddam prepares for his Pyrrhic Victory
Tens of thousands of flag-waving, whistle-blowing
protesters have flooded Florence, marching through the Renaissance city to
denounce a possible US-led war against Iraq. Fired with anti-Americanism and
angered by a tough new UN resolution on Iraq, well over 150,000 people from
across Europe joined the demonstration. (AFP photo)...
- November 10, 2002 The new left begins to form in Europe to stop little
George's Iraq attack
- November 9, 2002 The United States war machine builds in the Kuwaiti desert, Bush is ready
to strike, the oil is right at his fingertips. Hitler would be proud.
- November 9, 2002 Netanyahu and Sharon; Hitler and me too Hitler
- November 8, 2002 Turn out the lights Molly Beth: Racism
in the United States of America as evidenced by the 2002 Texas Governor's Race
- November 8, 2002 The truth about Bush's Iraq agenda: "Its the oil
- November 6, 2002 Support dwindles for an
invasion of Iraq but neo-conservative
Jews and the Christian right continue to promote war
- November 1, 2002 The Infinite Potential, the awakening consciousness, the
everlasting God and the coming transformation of the world society
- October 31, 2002 The world again meets to deal with global warming
- October 31, 2002 Edgar Cayce prophesied that great earth changes would begin
with the eruption of Mt. Etna
- October 31, 2002 Goodbye white capped mountains
- October 31, 2002 Bush is losing momentum on his attack Iraq resolution
- October 28, 2002 Global warming is causing world wide famine
- October 27, 2002 France and Russia water down U N Iraq resolution:
Afghanistan has essentially been abandoned in chaos: North Korea is
ignored: little George is focused on 112 billion barrels of Iraqi
oil. Its the money (oil), right George
- October 27, 2002 Worldwide Iraq war protests show that the Internet can
rally people and create a permanent ongoing demand for WorldPeace
- October 26, 2002 Peace activists unite in global effort to stop little George's
war on Iraq
Young Balinese pray during an event called ?Pray
For The World Peace? at the capital city of the
resort island of Bali. AFP photo...
Now that the ossuary (coffin) of Jesus' brother James has surfaced,
will we soon solve the riddle of the race of Jesus as well as determine those
among us who are of his lineage?
And more importantly, will these possibilities have an impact on the Catholic
Church and the conflict in the Middle East?
- October 22, 2002 The
ossuary (coffin) of James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus has possibly been
it possible that Jesus' brother's DNA can be extracted?
- October 20, 2002 The American Imperialism of little George is under attack
by the intellectuals as well as the United Methodist Church
- October 20, 2002 Al-Qaeda rises from its ashes intent on revenge and more
terrorism. Until we address the core issues of these terrorist there will
be no end to terrorism
- October 19, 2002 Palestinian children
- October 19, 2002 If Russia and China supplied North Korea with the bomb, who
do you think is helping out Iraq?
- October 19, 2002 What about the price of oil? Will the price of oil go
up or down with an invasion of Iraq? And will the price of oil move enough to cause a worldwide economic crises?
- October 17, 2002 North Korea declares itself a nuclear threat.
It seems that there is a world power greater than little George
- October 16, 2002 little George meets with Sharon, ignores Arafat and can't
understand why the Arab/Muslims distrust the U S
The Four Horsemen of the
by Albrecht D?rer
Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the
four living creatures say, as with a voice of thunder, "Come!"
And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and it rider had a bow; and a crown
was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. When he
opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say,
"Come!" And out came another horse, bright red; its rider
was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that men should slay one another;
and he was given a great sword. When he opened the third seal, I heard the
third living creature say, "Come!" And I saw, and behold, black
horse, and its rider had a balance in his hand; and I heard what seemed to
be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of
wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not harm
oil and wine!" When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of
the fourth living creature say, "Come!" And I saw, and behold, a
pale horse, and its rider's name was Death, and Hell followed him; and they
were given power over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine
and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth. Revelation 6: 1-8.
- October 15, 2002
Apocalypse: The potential reality of Al-Qaida snipers in
- October 13, 2002
little George's policy of war and empire will only bring us the fate
the Romans suffered: more enemies and more attacks upon our own soil
- October 13, 2002 Sharon and Bush
form an Iraq plan of attack
- October 13, 2002 The Iraqi Parliment meets in response to U S Congress
voting for war with Iraq: the Muslim clerics promote holy war on the U S
- October 13, 2002 200 die in terrorist bomb blast in Bali, Indonesia
- October 13, 2002 Afghanistan is starving and bordering on chaos.
Little George, "So What? They don't have any oil to pay for our
- October 13, 2002 Putin tells Blair that Russia is not with the U S on Iraq
ex-President Jimmy Carter
2002 Nobel Peace Prize winner
''In a situation currently marked by threats of the use of power (by George
Bush), Carter has stood by the principles that conflicts must as far as possible be resolved through mediation and international co-operation based on international law, respect for human rights, and economic development,'' the
Nobel Peace Prize citation said.
- October 11, 2002
ex-President Jimmy Carter wins Nobel Peace Prize
little George, The little god of all nations
Democratizing the world one Iraq at a time.
Coming soon to a nation near you.
New Iraq and the New World Order
" Down with the United Nations.
Up with the United States of the world.
First we make them democratic,
then we baptize them in the name of Jesus.
I am the messiah" - little George Bush
- October 11, 2002 little George reveals his post annihilation, Iraq occupation
- October 11, 2002 CIA pushed to inflate Iraqi threat
- October 11, 2002 Pakistan polls reflect growing anti-American sentiment
- October 11, 2002 Congress gives Bush OK to kill Saddam and
to begin his
"America over all" world crusade
- October 8, 2002 bin-Laden rises from the dead and swears vengeance on
little George and Sharon
- October 8, 2002 The war on Iraq involves
a threat to democracy
- October 7, 2002 Dr. Kevorkian, a man for all seasons
- October 7, 2002 Israelis just keep on murdering Palestinians
- October 7, 2002
Response of WorldPeace to the text of little George's speech
- October 6, 2002 Peace Protests in Austin,
Texas and Italy: "One, two, three, four; we don't want your oil
- October 6, 2002 little George encourages the Kurds to attack Saddam and
creates problems with Turkey, Syria and Iran who have Kurd populations: more
- October 4, 2002 Only the U N can stop little George now
- October 4, 2002 Bill Clinton challenges little George on Iraq
- October 3, 2002 Jewish Peace Fellowship - The Sleep of Reason Produces
- October 2, 2002 Tony Blair backs Bush on Iraq and Arafat on a
- October 2, 2002 Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer endorses Saddam
- October 1, 2002 Little George undermines the World Court
- October 1, 2002 Israel and Palestine; Jews and Arabs continue to sacrifice
- September 26, 2002 Slobodan Milosevic is being tried in The Hague, why not
- September 26, 2002 Former President Carter says little George is simply wrong
- September 22, 2002 Ten Reasons Why Many Gulf War Veterans Oppose
- September 18, 2002 North and South Vietnam, East and West Germany; now North
and South Korea
- September 18, 2002 Israeli conscientious objectors; Vietnam revisited
- September 18, 2002 Daddy George hates Saddam and little George wants to
- September 16, 2002 World Citizens reject little George Bush-wacking Saddam
- September 15, 2002 Little George: "All the nations who comprise the U N
and who do not support murdering Saddam Hussein and invading Iraq are
spineless. If you ain't with us, you're against us and to hell with
- September 15, 2002
The War Prayer
- September 15, 2002 Little George leaves Afghanistan in chaos and goes after
- September 15, 2002 Amnesty International Report 2002
- September 15, 2002 Accused priests turn to the courts, not the Pope, for
- September 12, 2002 A response to President Bush's speech to the United Nations
- September 10, 2002 The American Path: Peace or Terrorism
- September 8, 2002 DICK Cheney: "We want to kill Saddam, help the Iraqis
govern themselves and get us some oil."
- September 8, 2002 little George: Destabilize Afghanistan, then Iraq, then
North Korea, then retire
- September 8, 2002 Departing U.N. human rights chief says little George is
setting a bad example
- September 7, 2002 The universe, the children, and little George's wars
- September 5, 2002 Afghanistan and post U. S. destabilization: Lookout Iraq
- September 4, 2002 Earth Summit: Colin Powell arrives, says nothing.
- September 3, 2002 Israel probes army killings
- September 3, 2002 Earth Summit: Tony Blair stands up for a world view;
little George stands up for living high in the midst of world poverty and
pollution and global warming
- September 2, 2002 Earth Summit: World leaders speak but no George
- September 2, 2002 America begins to deal with Native American genocide
September 1, 2002 Ariel Sharon:
"How many deaths will it take before he knows that too many people have died?"
- August 30, 2002 Cheney's and little George's obsession with Iraq
- August 30, 2002 Palestine, the new Warsaw
- August 30, 2002 Ariel Sharon: "The Palestinian: the inciter of war,
the prolonger of war"
- August 29, 2002 Only little George denies the reality of Global Warming
- August 28, 2002 Hey Little George, "Its the economy little stupid"
- August 27, 2002 John Ashcroft, "The Nazis did a lot of good work in secret."
- August 27, 2002 Dick Cheney, "We gotta let little George nuke
- August 25, 2002 Earth Summit: "If we are not part of the solution, we are part of the problem"
- August 24, 2002 Little George, "I ain't going to no Earth
- August 22, 2002 Save a tree, cut a Bush
- August 22, 2002 Global amnesia
- August 21, 2002 Farming poppies in Afghanistan
- August 20, 2002 War, what is it good for?
- August 19, 2002 911: The shadow of things to come
- August 18, 2002 The Pope in Krakow
- August 16, 2002 WorldPeace through world law
- August 6, 2002 Christianity in crisis
- August 4, 2002 In the end, the Palestinians win
- July 18, 2002 Tele-evangelists and their billion dollar Jesus shows
- June 27, 2002 God in Politics - the school
- June 24, 2002 Bush calls for Arafat's removal
- March 13, 2002 Ariel Sharon: Hitler's Progeny
- March 12, 2002 In the end, WorldPeace
Return to John WorldPeace for President of the United
How can we manifest peace on
earth if we do not include everyone (all races, all nations, all religions, both
sexes) in our vision of Peace?
The WorldPeace Banner
To order a WorldPeace Insignia lapel pin, go to: Order
To the John WorldPeace Galleries Page
To the WorldPeace Peace Page