INFORMATION ON THE CANDIDACY OF
DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD FOR PRESIDENT USA 2020
The 2020 US PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES'
Dr. John WorldPeace JD
I am writing to you to consider the following regarding my campaign for President 2020.
There is are 8000 pages on my Flagship Website at
Honestly, there is no way you are going to be able to wrap your head around what I am doing in a cursory read of my main site. I am working diligently to contact other reporters, potential supporters and so on like yourself. One or more reporters are going to break my campaign out of the shadows by the end of the year if not this week. Then all the Democratic candidates for president are going to the back of the bus. The Republicans are not even on the bus.
I am running an Independent write-in candidacy. I will have no party. An independent party is an oxymoron. What I will have is an independent Coalition of like-minded voters. It is time for a change. If nothing else TRUMPEE ZERO has made a need for a change very clear. No more Screwball Presidents !!!
Thanks for your consideration
Dr John WorldPeace JD 2018
Candidate for President USA 2020
DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD – INDEPENDENT CANDIDACY FOR PRESIDENT USA 2020
After 240 years American Democracy has become deadlocked and there needs to be a compromising force. An independent coalition that can keep the government functioning no matter which party is controlling the Senate or the House.
Friends, the Presidential Election in 2020 is going to be about the candidate for President and not the Party. After TRUMPEE ZERO, we can no longer elect a Reality TV Screwball for President. I am the standard for the next President. We elected A Clown and we reaped a Circus. NEVER AGAIN.
I INSIST that any Candidate for President in 2020 state his or her position on these issues. Any candidate who does not respond is going to be challenged by me until they do. BELIEVE IT. If a candidate is presently traveling America drumming up support for a run for President, he or she needs to answer these questions NOW.
A DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD HEADS UP:
I have nothing in my life that will allow anyone to censor what I say and even if I did it would not stop me from speaking the truth.
2002 Democratic Primary for Governor vote totals showing Dr John WorldPeace JD with 20,121 votes.
Dr John WorldPeaace JD
White Texan will ever put an ex-stripper in the governor's mansion. Texas is a part of the Baptist Belt in the Southern US and strippers are on the absolute NO DEAL list of First Lady qualifications.
I am an Advocate for Peace and WorldPeace but I am definitely not a Pacifist !!!
CANDIDATE DO YOU HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS THAT I HAVE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ???
1) Any candidate who is not a VETERAN is going to be hammered by me as being an American in name only. As president I will bring back the Peace Corp as an alternative service for those who do not want to go into the military.
2) I believe that it is a fact that Americans who vote to deny healthcare to the poor own the pain and suffering caused by that denial. I believe as Jesus said that whatever you do to others you do to Jesus. If you refuse to provide health care to the needy then you are not a true Christian. A vote for Donald Trump and his hatred for the needy is a vote against Christianity. No Christian can in good conscience vote for or support Donald Trump.
3) The ELECTORAL COLLEGE skews the American Democracy Rule of Majority Rules. I will do everything I can to delete this rule out of the Constitution.
4) I do not believe that children of non-citizens of the United States should become citizens simply by being born on American land or territories. No BIRTHRIGHT for the children of non citizens of the United States.
5) I believe any human being on the earth can apply for ASYLUM in the United States. I do not believe they need to be on American soil or territory to apply. Specifically, I believe that no person should be allowed to enter illegally to the United States. I believe it is the responsibility of Mexico to be responsible for those who seek to use Mexico as a corridor to the United States. If someone comes to America through Mexico to apply for asylum or citizenship they must remain in Mexico until their documents are processed. Mexico let them in, so let them stay.
6) I support LGBTQ. I am for GAY RIGHTS and GAY MARRIAGE. There are two types of marriages: secular (government) and religious. Secular marriages are simply about property rights. In a secular gay marriage all that is happening is that the vast body of family law is being applied to gay couples. It is nothing more than a contract between two people. Religious conversations about gay marriages are outside the realm of any politician's candidacy because in America there is a separation of church and state.
7) I support women's equality, the end of subordination of women globally the end of WOMEN AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS GLOBALLY and always have. My mother and grandmothers worked outside the home. I think women should be paid the same as men in equal jobs. I think the government should mandate a percentage of females in upper and top management of corporations the same way the racial quotas were imposed on college admissions decades ago. In 15 years, all major corporations should be required to have 50% of the top echelon jobs held by women. I will do everything possible to make all women first class citizens in America.
8) I believe GLOBAL WARMING is real and the harbinger of a great coming of suffering around the world. I believe we have to get away from fossil fuels within the next 30 years and convert to nuclear and other energies like solar and wind. I believe hydro-electric damns are environmentally bad. Governmental legislation should be used to achive this independence from fossil fuels. We must move slow enough to not cause too much unemployment in the fossil fuel industry and fast enough to not bring on chaos in the world human society due to starvation, rising seas, disease and wars.
9) I believe that OBAMACARE was the right thing to do no matter what flaws it contains that will all be worked out in time. I do not believe we should reverse course and eliminate Obamacare but should go forward and make universal health care work. We can go to the moon and see the edge of the universe, universal health care should not be a challenge. I consider those who would give up on Obamacare to be essentially sociopaths who would condemn Americans to pain and suffering and death simply due to their low income status. Americans can do anything they set their mind to.
10) I believe in CAPITALISM but I acknowledge it to be an unsympathetic predatory grab for money and power and economic enslavement of American citizens but along with democracy it is the best social economic mindset that the world human society has come up with to date. I believe companies that require bailouts from the public should result in the loss of significant assets of the top echelon officers. These executives must bear the burden of pursuing policies that impose economic chaos on the taxpayers in America. The forfeiture of assets is an excellent deterrent to corporate corruption. I believe that Capitalism is doomed to implode someday when consumerism is no longer a priority in the world human society.
11) I believe in America as the bright and shining example of proof that all races, religions, nationalities and men and women can live in peace. I was raised in the South in Houston,Texas and racism is still alive and well there but not as alive as when I was a kid. When I was born, the Civil War had only been over about 80 years and there were a lot of Confederate veterans who had been defeated but had not accepted civil rights for Blacks. They lived in the 1920's and spread their misguided slavery mindset long past the end of the Civil War. The worse case being some of them supporting the KKK. I detest apartheid states because I lived in the South and saw unjustified social prejudice first hand.
12) I don't deny that good Christian America committed GENOCIDE against the Native Americans and have never officially apologized for it nor has America apologized for SLAVERY. That apology will happen in 2020 as one of the first acts of my presidency. I do not believe that reparations should be paid to Native Americans or Blacks. The time for that has passed as all slaves are dead as are all those who suffered under American/Christian genocide. The living progeny of these unfortunate souls have not suffered any more than any other human being trying to navigate this reality.
13) I believe as an ex-Texan that everyone other than felons should be able to own GUNS because political freedom is more important than stopping a few crazy people from murdering innocent people with guns. People kill not guns.
14) I believe in legalizing all DRUGS and POT because I see drugs as no different from alcohol and we are daily seeing the same criminal activity that existed during prohibition related to a prohibition against illegal drugs. Legalize drugs and tax them and reduce taxes for the general population and identify those who have a problem as well as emptying out the jails. I say again, I have never used illegal drugs or pot. I find it dulls the mind and inhibits ambition. I drink alcohol so seldom I can say I don’t drink.
15) I advocate giving MEXICAN WORK PERMITS but denying citizenship to their children born in America. With work permits we can keep track of who is who in America. We issue a work permit and give the foreigners 6 months to find a job. If no job, then they must exit the USA. Since permits are automatic, then illegals should be dealt with harshly.
16) I believe in CAPITAL PUNISHMENT because we are all going to die and capital punishment just shortens life, it does not affect the soul. The soul is within God's jurisdiction. So people need to have their right to life revoked if they insist on severely harming others.
17) I believe in the RIGHT TO CHOSE and only people who are willing to adopt or support an unwanted child should have a say on the issue. I believe that abortion laws should be cobbled to welface to support the unwanted children. If you vote against abortion, you have to vote for welfare is my platform.
18) I believe that if a mother does not identify the father of her child so the state can pursue child support, then the mother should be denied WELFARE and ENTITLEMENTS. I do not accept raising a child that I had no part in giving birth to.
19) Every LEGAL SYSTEM in the world is broken. The legal system in America is about money like everything else. I believe that 10% - 20% of all those in jail are innocent. Public defenders are better than nothing but not much.
20) I believe that bureaucracies like the IRS are broken and so complex that those who work there are incapable and unmotivated to the solving of complex taxpayer issues. I believe that the IRS must issue detail rulings on complex cases or forfeit whatever taxes are allegedly owed.
21) I believe the American political system went bad when the Democrats took down Nixon, then the Republicans attacked Clinton, then Dubya Bush lied to us about weapons of mass destruction to satisfy the military industrial complex and he nearly ruined the world economy. I believe Obama saw a clear path to the White House by way of the developing internet. But being Black more than being liberal has caused the Republicans to transfer to him the attack dog machine they hammered Bill Clinton with. I believe Clinton should have admitted his bad behavior with Monica, ask forgiveness and end that conversation when it was first alleged instead of embarrassing all Americans with his dirty laundry and demeaning America with his lies. I believe A TRULY INDEPENDENT PRESIDENT will end the animosity between the Democrats and Republicans.
22) I believe that CONTRACT PRISONS should be abolished because they are not required to maintain the standards of the official prisons. I believe all prisoners should be given in prison jobs provided by local businesses and if they accept and work, their sentences will be reduced by half. The prisoners will learn a job skill and recidivism would significantly decrease because most of these inmates would exit prison with a job. I do not believe in free rides for criminals. If they chose not to work in prison then they will be segregated with other of like minded convicts and they should all be denied commissary. Commissary is a privilege to buy food from outside the prison; like potato chips, candy, cookies and so on. It is really a big deal in prison.
23) I think we have no chance to stop the expansion of ISIS the same as we have not been able to overcome the Taliban. Religious fanatics cannot be defeated without a very strong established government and a determination to remove religious murderers from their society. I believe in freedom of all religions and believe those who cause pain and suffering or kill in the name of God are evil and should be dealt with as any other criminal.
24) I believe that the United States cannot continue to support the nation of ZIONIST ISRAEL as that nation moves away from democracy and toward a Zionist state with democracy only for Jews. In other words a theocracy. The United States will lose all credibility supporting a non democratic government of Zionism. Zionists are religious zealots. They are fascist Jews. Non Zionist Jews and Israelis are not the source of the Palestinian problem. It is the Zionists who are the problem. In the very near future, the nations of the world will vote to create a Palestinian state along the pre 1967 lines. The United States cannot be the only nations in the world that supports Israel and as a truly democratic nation support one that is not.
25) I believe ISRAEL WAS LEGALLY ESTABLISHED by the United Nations and that any country that denies the legitimacy of Israel's right to exist and acts on that denial is an outlaw or outlaw nation.
26) I believe that as the United Nations created Israel, and it can and should immediately create a PALESTINIAN STATE and remove the Israeli's from all lands not designated by the UN as being the domain of Israel by force if necessary.
27) I believe that the United Nations should declare JERUSALEM AN INTERNATIONAL CITY to be governed by the United Nations. Jerusalem is sacred ground to Christians, Jews and Muslims and only the UN can enforce and guarantee peace within Jerusalem. I believe that based on 1500 years of possession the Muslims should remain in control of the TEMPLE MOUNT.
28) I believe that the nuclear sanctions on IRAN should immediately be suspended until a similar dialogue be established for the purpose of requiring Israel to immediately declare its nuclear stockpile. Both Israel and Iran are countries where religious zealots are in power and the potential for religious wars starting with either country is great. The United Nations needs to make the International Atomic Energy Agency the enforcer of compliance for all nations that possess nuclear weapons. Failure to cooperate with the IAEA must bring with it severe UN sanctions and even military action to enforce control of nuclear weapons. If Israel does not declare its nuclear weapons a boycott needs to proceed.
29) I believe in WORLDPEACE THROUGH DEMOCRATIC LAW emanating from the United Nations. I believe the time for permanent security council members who can thwart the UN's legal dictates is at an end. I believe the world needs to move toward a World Federalist body because the world is a global society. Nationalism is ignorant and stupid and a proven unworkable political philosophy. Nation states are becoming an impediment to WorldPeace as the world human society becomes a global village with the expanding influence of the internet. It is time for the first steps in this direction as part of a long term plan to be taken now. Issues like global warming, and global fishing rights and the cluttering of space with more and more satellites, space exploration, and control of natural resources must be brought into a common forum for the benefit of the world human socieity. The entire world needs to be in sync with regards to Global Warming and the potential of asteroid and comet strikes and protection for the global electrical grid from the Sun and AI (artificial intelligence) . We are subject to being returned to the Stone Age at any time if these four areas are not addressed.
30) I absolutely do not believe that one nation, one religion, one race, one gender should dominate the world human society. And of these, I believe that religions who claim the right to create pain and suffering in the world human society in the name of God are in truth international sociopaths if not inherently evil. How can we increase the level of peace in the world human society if we do not include everyone in our vision of peace?
31) I believe that Bill Cosby did a lot of wrong and should play his TV character in real life and admit he did wrong and then show us all what big money can do to stop the rape of women. And further, I believe that on an international level, the statement by Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan that women are not equal to men demonstrates undeniably how upside down the world human society is right now. How can a world leader in the 21st century make such a statement much less believe it. It would seem to me that President Edrogan could be considered an enabler of rapist world wide. #METOO
32) I absolutely believe in a BALANCED BUDGET. No exceptions. I do not believe in giving tax breaks to the rich who increase their wealth through the economic enslavement of the not rich and then increase the tax burden of the not rich. The rich would not be rich without the consumerism of the not rich.
33) I believe the enabling of a PEDOPHILE CULTURE WITHIN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH is a crime and those priests must not be given immunity from the criminal law.
34) I believe in FREE STATE UNIVERSITY EDUCATION. And I believe that 75% of student load debts should be taken off the books.
35) I do not support WAIVERS for private schools between kindergarten and the 12th grade.
36) I do not believe in entitlements for non-highschool graduates. I also believe that if by the end of the 10th grade students are not college bound for one reason or another they need to move to two year vocational schools in place of 11th and 12th grade.
37) I will re-establish the PEACE CORPS of President Kennedy.
38) I believe in mandatory service to the United States by every citizen, male and female. This means military service, Peace Corp, or public works.
39) I will establish a DEPARTMENT OF PEACE in the Presidents Cabinet.
40) I will establish a manditory TEACH PEACH curriculum for all Amerian high schools and colleges. How can we increase the level of peace in the world human society if we do not TEACH PEACH. Yet only a handful of universities offer Peace degrees. The most obvious is the most hidden.
41) I will establish a Federal Election Commission to create a mandatory procedure for all Federal Elections. This will included voting machines and procedures and Voter registration and verification. The states can establish their own Election Codes for State offices. I will stop the disenfranchise of American citizens right to vote. Period.
42) I believe in UNIONS as the front line of defense against unreasonable transfer of wealth from the bottom of the social pyramid to the top. I promote capitalism but unions are better to speak for the average worker than their bought and paid for politicians.
43) I do not believe in any entitlements to mothers who refuse to identify the father of their child so the government can reduce the burden of supporting unwanted children. If a father will not pay his child support then he will be consigned to a government infrastructure work gang where he will be paid and 90% of his pay will be used to reimburse the government for child support paid. If he will not work, he can go to prison and be denied commissary.
44) I believe in FREE BIRTH CONTROL and will make it available to all who ask. It is far cheaper than supporting unwanted children. Capitalism and Religions require an ever-increasing population to prey upon and to economically enslave and to Spiritually enslave. Over population makes humans a plague of locust on the planet turning the earth as a global Garden of Eden into a Global Desert.
45) No ANTI ABORTION BILLS will get my approval that do not have a reserve fund for entitlements to support these unwanted children. I will not listen to anti-abortion arguments from any person of any stripe who has not adopted or supported an unwanted child. If you have not adopted an unwanted child then you have no standing to argue against abortion.
46) I believe in a graduated ESTATE TAX. I do not believe in the establishment of economic kingships in the world human society.
47) GLOBALISM V. NATIONALISM. Here is the reality of Globalism. The following issues affect the entire planet. 1) Global Warming 2) Asteroid impacts 3) Mass ejections and solar flares from the Sun that could wipe out all satellite and electrical grids 4) Artificial Intelligence 5) Human Genetic Engineering 6) Over population that can be solved with free birth control worldwide. 7) The accumulation of outrageous wealth in the hands of a very small percentage of humans which makes economic kingships and economic enslavement for the not super rich. 8) The continued subordination of women to second class citizenship globally 9) Nuclear Weapons especially the denial of such possession by Israel.10) A corrupt UN where 5 nations have absolute veto power. The UN must be restructured. 11) Education. Bringing the disenfranchised into the realities of the 21st century. 12) Global Free Trade. NATIONALISM AND ISOLATIONISM ARE A DEAD POLITICAL MINDSETS IN THE 21ST CENTURY.
48) I believe we have to begin to deal with the issue of EUTHANASIA; the right to chose to die. We have an increasing number of brain dead seniors due to alzheimers.
49) CHRISTIAN RESPONSIBILITY Friends as Christians you cannot insulate yourself from the acts of your democratic government. In a democracy, politicians are elected by voting of its citizens and a decision not to vote is a vote. God does not appoint politicians as he appoints Prophets. Therefore the pain and suffering caused by your government is something you own and something you will be held accountable for at the end of your days on earth if not sooner. An undeniable example is refusing healthcare to Americans who are suffering even as I write this. Another example is requiring children to be born as in anti-abortion laws and then refusing to provide for these unwanted children.
AS I HAVE WRITTEN IT, SO LET IT BE DONE !!! Dr John WorldPeace JD 181204